Welcome to Riverview Elementary
Registration is July 30, 2015 from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. The first day of school for 1st-6th grade is Wednesday, August 19, 2015. Kindergarten begins August 26. Below are instructions for registering.
Mail-in Registration Items:
1. Please read this letter from Mrs. Muirbrook
2. Update SIS information. (This must be done before class assignments are given out.) Send in the updated form. Make sure your e-mail is correct.) El registro y actualización de su información en línea!
3. Fill out the donation form and include a check with the SIS update sheet.
4. Mail SIS update, donation check to Riverview Elementary, 628 South West Park Drive. Your child’s teacher will be e-mailed to you after July 15.
5.You may mail us the Free/Reduced lunch form, or you may send/take it to the lunch department at the district office. (Note: This form will be available the beginning of July on the link above. If it is not there, please check back later.)
6. If a language other than English is spoken in the home, please be sure to include the PHLOTE form.
7. If you are living with relatives/friends or currently homeless, please include the McKinney Vento form.
McKinney-Vento Assistance form--English
McKinney-Vento Assistance form--Espanol
8. Please join PTA. They do so much for our school. Send a separate check (we can not process PTA funds) for $6 to Riverview PTA if you would like to join.
Providing quality instruction in a safe, engaging environment to inspire life-long learners.
Principal: Lisa Muirbrook
628 South West Park Drive
Spanish Fork, Utah 84660
Home of the Mighty Rams
School Colors: Maroon & Black
Bell Schedule for 2014-15:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
3:00…School is Dismissed
Wednesday (Early Out) Dismissed at 2:15
Recess: One 15 minute recess will be arranged by each teacher/grade.
AM Kindergarten Schedule
PM Kindergarten Schedule
8:40-11:00 AM Kindergarten
12:00-2:15 PM Kindergarten