Nebo Boys/Girls After-school Clubs
Click directly below to sign-up for classes. Waiver form can be found at the bottom of the class description.
Riverview Elementary is excited to announce our 3rd session registration for the After-School program. All information including club schedules, registration forms, and waivers will be available online. We will use SIGN-UP GENIUS on the Riverview website. Please fill out the registration forms if you haven't completed one this school year and make a payment in the office by Jan. 5th. If you need payment arrangements ro have any questions please contact RaeAnn Nelson at email@example.com.
The fees for Afterschool will be $12 this year. Students may sign up for as many clubs as they would like. The students will receive a t-shirt (one per year), healthy snacks, a prevention lesson, physical activitives or games, and one hour of club instruction and activities.
An early morning club will be available at no charge from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. It is available for students who would like extra homework or reading help. Also for parents who need to leave for work early and want a safe place for their students before school. Kelsey Mortensen, a certified teacher, will be the morning club instructor. Please fill out the registration form and waiver for this club as well.
RIVERVIEW BOYS/GIRLS AFTER-SCHOOL CLUBS:
Morning Club - 8:00-8:30 a.m.; No cost homework help from a certified teacher every morning from 8-8:45 am. This is also a safe place for students who need to arrive early to school. Students must not arrive after 8:30 a.m.
- Lego Jr. K-3; A fun and interactive club for students who love Legos they will work together in teams to make items of the day also they will have free play time.
- Creative Art K-3; A club for students interested in Art drawing, watercolors, acrylic, and pottery.
- Origami 3-6; A club to teach the ancient art of folding paper, using new ideas helping students solve some world problems with paper.
- Sign Language 2-6; A club taught by the ASL club at the high school introducing students to this great universal language.
- Princess K-3; A value club teaching manners, goals, and friendship building skills.
Tuesdays - 3:00-4:30 :
- 3D Printing 2-6; learning 21st century skills through programming and designing things for the 3D printer
- 6th Grade Orchestra; This club is only open to those 6th grade students who are currently in orchestra. Note-The cost of this club has been included in orchestra registration fees.
- Spa and Healthy Lifestyle 2-6; A club that focuses on making healthy life decisions like food, exercising, and team building.
- Kids Rock K-3; Each week students will be exploring a new topic fromt crafts, games, cooking, science and more.
Wednesdays - 3:00-4:30 :
- Unity/Code.org 3-6; A club to teach coding skills and learning video game design adding to the whole creative experience.
- Einstein Science K-3; Exploring all that is slimy and gooey, along with Bill Nye and Myth Buster experiments.
- Digging Dinosaurs K-3; The budding paleontologist will enjoy learning about the prehistoric past of Dinosaurs and digging some fossibls of their own. The Bean Museum will also visit with different kinds of reptiles.
- DYI Arts & Crafts K-3;
Thursdays- 3:00-4:30 :
- Lego Robotics 2-6; STEM curriculum with programing, coding, and engineering robots. The mind storm club will work hands on building their own robots.
- Cooking Sr 3-6; A club to teach cooking skills and healthy eating habits along with food preparation and clean up.
- Dance K-4; A club to teach about the fun and different varieties of ways to dance.
- All About Horses K-3; A club to help those interested in horses learn about the care and handling of horses.
Fridays - 3:00-4:30 :
- Video game design/Minecraft 3-6; A computer technology club using creative and collaborative efforst as students learn 21st century computer skills that are needed in the world today.
- Spanish 2-6; A beginning club for any student that would like to learn to speak this valuable language.
- Star Wars/Harry Potter Adventures K-3; Find which house you fit in! Get thrust in to different worlds with Harry Potter and Luke Skywalker.