Nebo Boys/Girls After-school Clubs
Click directly below to sign-up for classes. Waiver form can be found at the bottom of the class description.
Riverview Elementary is excited to announce our 2nd session registration for the After-School program. The registration will be Tuesday, October 17th. If your student was unable to attend a club last session you will have first priority at 7:30 a.m. all others may begin registration at 7:50 a.m.
The fees for the After-school clubs will be $12 this year. Students may sign up for as many clubs as they would like. The students will receive a t-shirt (one per year), healthy snacks, a prevention lesson, physical activitives or games, and one hour of club instruction and activities.
THE LINK TO THE ACTIVE REGISTRATION WILL BE THROUGH 'SIGN-UP GENIUS.' Payment will not be online. To secure your spot, please bring your payment to the office by FRIDAY, October 27th. If you need payment arrangements or have any questions, please contact RaeAnn Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***No clubs will be held on Tuesday, October 31st.***
An early morning club will be available at no charge from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. It is available for students who would like extra homework or reading help. Also for parents who need to leave for work early and want a safe place for their students before school. Kelsey Mortensen, a certified teacher, will be the morning club instructor. Please fill out the registration form and waiver for this club as well.
RIVERVIEW BOYS/GIRLS AFTER-SCHOOL CLUBS:
Morning Club - 8:00-8:30 a.m.; No cost homework help from a certified teacher every morning from 8-8:45 am. This is also a safe place for students who need to arrive early to school. Students must not arrive after 8:30 a.m.
- Lego Jr. K-3; A fun and interactive club for students who love Legos they will work together in teams to make items of the day also they will have free play time.
- Kids Rock K-3; Each week students will be exploring a new topic from crafts, games, cooking, science and more.
- Origami 2-6; a club to teach the ancient art of folding paper, using new ideas helping students solve some world problems with paper.
- Sign Language 2-6; A club taught by the ASL club at the high school introducing students to this great universal language.
Tuesdays - 3:00-4:30 :
- 3D Printing 3-6; learning 21st century skills through programming and designing things for the 3D printer
- Spanish 2-6; A beginning club for any student that would like to learn to speak this valuable language
- Super Hero Club K-3; A club exploring positive attitudes, anti-bullying strategies and growth mindset logic while playing super hero games.
- 6th Grade Orchestra; This club is only open to those 6th grade students who are currently in orchestra. Note-The cost of this club has been included in orchestra registration fees.
Wednesdays - 3:00-4:30 :
- Student Leadership Club 3-6; In this club students will gain kowledge about confidence building, stand strong attitudes, friendship building. We will use art, crafts, physical activities, games and discussions as vehicles for learning.
- Einstein Science 2-6; Exploring all that is slimy and gooey, along with Bill Nye and Myth Buster experiments.
- Holiday Crafts K-3; A club creating fun crafts for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Thursdays- 3:00-4:30 :
- Lego Robotics 2-6; STEM curriculum with programing, coding, and engineering robots. The mind storm club will work hands on building their own robots.
- Cooking Sr 3-6; A club to teach cooking skills and healthy eating habits along with food preparation and clean up.
- SuperStar Sports K-3; A club for students that love being active, we will focus on physical exercise, team play and sportsmanship.
Fridays - 3:00-4:30 :
- Video game design/Minecraft 3-6; A computer technology club using creative and collaborative efforst as students learn 21st century computer skills that are needed in the world today.
- Drama theater 1-6; This club will introduce students to theater and drama focusing on fun. The students will perform a play for parents.