School Community CouncilPublished by angela.killian on Tue, 08/07/2018 - 14:49
Would you like to serve on Riverview Elementary 2018-2019 School Community Council?
Riverview Elementary School Community Council (SCC) serves as an advisory council to the school administration. State law establishes the following guidelines:
- The SCC will consist of parents, employees and the principal.
- The SCC will be elected by vote. Parents will elect parents and staff members will elect staff members.
- The SCC will meet monthly.
- The SCC will address many issues that may include, but are not limited to: Trustlands Planning, Building Needs Assessment, School Improvement Plans, Character Education Plans, Staff Development Plans, etc.
- The SCC will compile an annual performance report of the school to be sent to the Nebo School Board.
If you are interested in running in the election for School Community Council, please visit our office for a form. Forms need to be returned by Friday, August 31st.