Please be considerate and safety conscious as you drop off and pick up students at school. It will help us keep your children safe if you remember the following pieces of information:
- Do not block the flow of traffic (inside lanes are for waiting/sitting; outside lanes for quick stops and pull through).
- Do not block cross walk area entering the pull through lanes.
- Right turn only when exiting the west drop off zone (especially between 3:00-3:15 pm).
- Use parking stalls not pull through lanes if you need to enter the building or get out of your car for any reason.
- Please tell others where to go to retrieve your children when they pick them up.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP ON THESE MATTERS, We love our students and want to keep them safe!