Can you believe we have come to the end of the third term already? This year is passing so quickly. The end of the term means it is also time for SEP conferences. Conferences will be held on Thursday, March 17th. Teachers will be sending home information for appointments on Monday, March 14th. If you have not been contacted, please call your child’s teacher. Thank you!
Reminder, there will be no school on Friday, March 18th.
Riverview Fundraiser Reward Day
Fundraiser reward day will be Friday, March 11th.
- Mrs. Grant’s second-grade class had the most envelopes returned – they earned a pizza party!!
- The second – grade, with the most returned envelopes will earn an ice cream party!!
- We had 75% of the envelopes returned the school and earned a PJ Read-a-Thon Party!!
Online Registration for 2022-2023 School Year
Registration for the 2022-2023 is approaching and will be completed online.
- Existing students may begin online registration on March 21st.
- Students new to Nebo School District will begin online registration on April 11th.
For those families who will have a Kindergarten student joining us please be familiar with the Ready Set Go Kindergarten USBE Pamphlet
If this is your first time completing a registration packet online, you will be asked to create an account.
When creating an account, please gather the following:
- Household information -- address and phone numbers
- Parent information -- work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information -- demographic and health/medication information
- Emergency contact -- phone numbers
Be prepared to upload the following documents:
- Proofs of residency - You will need two (utility bill, bank statement, current lease, mortgage statement, etc.)
- Birth certificate of the student
- Health/medical information
If you are not able to upload documents, you may submit the application without them. However, you will be required to provide at least proof of residency before your application will be approved.
- Check your email - you will receive emails to confirm submission, if there are issues with the application, and when your application is approved. If you do not receive an email, be sure to check your spam folder!
- When you are approved, the email will include information for accessing your Parent Portal account - keep this for future reference.
- To complete enrollment, please be prepared to provide the following documentation (if applicable):
- Any existing legal custody/divorce decree or guardianship documents
- March 10th – 5th Grade NOVA
- March 11th – Fundraiser Reward Day
- March 14th – 18th – Teacher Appreciation Week
- March 17th – Make Your Mark Assembly, SEP Conferences
- March 18th – NO SCHOOL
- March 21st – First Day of Fourth Term
- March 22nd – Kindergarten Picture Day
- March 23rd – 1st Grade Field Trip to the Zoo, 5th Grade Maturation Presentations
- March 24th – 5th Grade NOVA
- March 28th – April 1st – Penny Wars; SFHS Scholarship
- March 29th – Fiesta Day Reading Challenge Assembly
- March 31st & April 1st – Third Term Good Citizen Reward; Swimming at Clyde Rec Center
Mrs. Angie Killian, Principal of Riverview