Riverview Halloween Parade On Friday, Oct. 29th at 2:00.
Riverview will hold its Halloween Parade. This will be for the Afternoon Kindergarten and 1st – 5 th grades.
The winners of the Literacy O’Lanterns will lead our parade. Come and see all your ghosts and goblins as we march at the Sports Park. Our day will go as follows:
• 8:45 – 11:10 – Regular Classwork.
• 9:00 – 9:15 – Morning Kindergarten will parade around the Kindergarten Playground. Parents can line up around the grass area. If the weather doesn’t permit, students will parade through the halls and will be streamed virtually to parents.
• 11:10-12:05 – Regular lunch in the lunchroom.
• 12:05-1:45 – Halloween activities in each classroom according to the teacher’s time frame.
• 1:45 – 2:00 – Parade preparation. Hats and masks are allowed but please avoid “blood and gore” costumes. Weapons are discouraged.
• 2:00 – 2:45 – Halloween parade will start at school and cross the street through the sports park. If the weather doesn’t permit, students will parade through the halls and will be streamed virtually to parents.
• 2:45 – 3:00 -Clean Up and dismissal.