|images (45).jpg||4.15 KB|
The school year is quickly coming to an end and that means the Shadow Mountain Summer Camp season is right around the corner. Students will have an orientation meeting in the school. Here is some critical information that you should know.
Shadow Mountain is the Nebo School District sponsored summer camp for students attending Nebo District schools who are currently in the fifth grade.
- The camp runs June 3 thru July 8—the first 5 sessions being for boys and the second 5 sessions for girls. There are no mixed sessions.
- Students spend 3 days and 2 nights in a beautiful setting nestled in the Hobble Creek Canyon.
- The cost for the camp is $100 which covers all costs including the camp t-shirt.
- Registration will take place online using the Eventbrite platform which is used extensively throughout the region. All payments will also be processed online.
- Participants must show evidence of a negative Covid test within 48 hours of the desired session. This will be verified at check-in time. Local testing locations can be found at https://coronavirus.utah.gov/utah-covid-19-testing-locations/.
- More information and media is available on the webpage at shadowmountain.nebo.edu.
Registration will begin Monday, May 3 at 6 am.
To register, go to shadowmountain.nebo.edu. Click the registration page tab and the appropriate button. The password to enter the Eventbrite system is ShadowMt2021.