ATTENTION: We received a call this morning from Spanish Fork City. The Spanish Fork Waterpark will NOT be open tomorrow due to a delayed Health Department Inspection. I apologize to all that we will not be able to swim tomorrow. We have been able to come up with an alternate activity.11:00-12:00
- 4th-6th - water kickball, sprinklers, and sidewalk chalk
- 1st-3rd - nature scavenger walk on the river trail
- Picnic in the back with everyone
- 1st-3rd-water kickball, sprinklers, and sidewalk chalk
- 4th - 6th - nature scavenger walk on the river trail.
- Sunscreen, hat, walking shoes
- Swim suit or water wear. Swim suits need to be school appropriate.
- Home lunch if they planned on it, sack lunch for those who ordered it from the lunchroom.
We will pass out Popsicles to everyone at 1:30.