ONLINE Registration will be held from July 13th-30th. All students need to register, to include new students and new Kindergarteners, with our new iCampus system. Documents, e.g., immunizations, birth certificates, proof of residency, etc., will be uploaded directly into the new iCampus system.
The donation helps pay for field trips, assemblies, school wide activities, special grade level events, and more. The suggested one time amount is $25 per student for the entire year.
Teacher assignments will be available after August 10th for students who are registered ONLINE by July 30th.
Walk-in Registration will be July 30th from 8:00am-2:00pm. If you complete registration ONLINE, there is no need to come to Walk-in registration.
- For those who do not complete the ONLINE registration. Devices will be available to use.
- For first-time Riverview students required to bring documentation, e.g., birth certificate, immunizations, two (2) proofs of residency, information from last school attended.
- For returning students with changes to custody, medical, or residency status. (Please bring documentation.)
Summer Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m., CLOSED Friday. The office will be open July 30, 2020 from 8:00am-2:00pm for Walk-in Registration.
- Complete Online Registration (see Step 1 below)
- Apply for Discounts
- Free and Reduced Meals - Use the Parent Portal
- Pay for Donations/Meals
- Get Schedules
- Elementary students—your teacher assignments will be available August 10th on the Parent Portal