Click above to view the Riverview Map.
We need your help to keep the school and your children safe. EVERY child’s safety is important to us. It remains our highest priority to ensure that students enter and exit cars in a safe and organized way. We ask everyone to correctly follow our pick-up and drop-off procedures. Failure to do so creates chaos, frustration and unsafe conditions. Each family should discuss these loading and walking procedures. Thank you for your continuing support in making Riverview a safe environment for all.
- Be your child’s best example. Please be courteous and follow all safety guidelines at all times.
- No arrivals prior to 8:00AM. No supervision is provided.
- Please DO NOT STOP in the left lanes of the loading zones. This is a very dangerous location in our parking lot. No students permitted in parking lot without an accompanying adult.
- Use crosswalks to cross streets and loading zone lanes.
- Follow all directions from school safety personnel. They can see potential problems you may not.
- Students are to be picked-up promptly at dismissal.
- Pull your car as far forward into the loading zone as traffic allows. (see the map above). Drivers may drop-off students along entire length of Loading Zone.
- Students can unload from PASSENGER SIDE of vehicle only. The driver should remain in the vehicle at all times and all driver side doors are to remain closed. No trunk unloading allowed in this zone.
- Keep pulling forward and fill in all gaps in Loading Zone Lane.
- Have all school materials including backpack and lunch ready before student exits vehicle.
- Once your student has exited your vehicle you may exit the parking lot via the bypass lane to the driver’s left. This lane is for driving only — no loading, unloading or stopping at any time.
Picking up from School:
- Pull your car as far forward into the loading zone as traffic allows. Student pick-up is available from Loading Zone Lane only.
- No cell phone use while waiting for your child.
- Once your child has entered your car on passenger side of vehicle, please exit parking lot via bypass lane to driver’s left. This lane is for driving only — no loading, unloading or stopping at any time.