Riverview Chalk Walk FundraiserPublished by angela.killian on Thu, 09/20/2018 - 17:17
Riverview is raising money to fund field trips, assemblies, technology and classroom supplies.
We want to promote a healthy lifestyle to our students and the community. Please help us reach our fundraising goal by supporting our Chalk Walk.
o We have teamed up with The Get Movin’ Crew© to make this event fun and profitable.
o Please help us by helping your child raise a total of $50.00 in donations.
o It’s easy! Just help your child gather 5, $10.00 flat donations, or more.
We Need All Parents to Complete 3 Fast/Easy Online Steps!
1. Register your Child by visiting Thegetmovincrew.com. Your child(s) classroom teacher will send you information. It's free, super easy, and takes only a few minutes!
2. Share your child's student fundraising webpage via email to 10-15 friends and/or family. It’s super easy.
3. Post on Facebook or Social Media. It's two clicks of a button to post. The average parent has 300 FB friends. You'll be surprised when donations come in from distant relatives/friends from HS/co-workers. Post and see what happens!
Our total school goal is $50,000
· Kickoff Assembly: Friday, September 21st @ 2:00
· Chalk Walk Date: Friday, October 5th from 1:30-3:00
· Early Donation Due Date: Monday, September, 24th, 2018
· Final Donation due date: Wednesday, October 17th, 2018
· We prefer online donations through your child’s webpage.
· Donations in the form of cash & checks (in-school donations), should be turned in to the school.