Riverview had their annual PTA Carnival and it was a blast! Students threw softballs in hopes of dunking a teacher in the dunk tank! There were many activities to participate in such as bounce houses, giant bubbles, student bubble balls, pony rides, candy cannon, lolly pop tree, pop walk, football throw, face painting, getting pictures taken, treats, and entering for a carnival basket. Thank you PTA for your dedication, it certainly paid off! Thank you to everyone who participated in the fun! It was a HUGE SUCCESS!
Please add Riverview to your Macey's Perks Rewards and your Fresh Market Plus Rewards. Each year these local grocery stores give back to schools and we would love to a part of this program! Last year one school in our district received $10,000! Click the link below and log into your perks account or your plus account. Select nonprofits and select Riverview. Each time you shop remember to give them your phone number and you and Riverview will both receive rewards!
Click above to view the Riverview Map.
We need your help to keep the school and your children safe. EVERY child’s safety is important to us. It remains our highest priority to ensure that students enter and exit cars in a safe and organized way. We ask everyone to correctly follow our pick-up and drop-off procedures. Failure to do so creates chaos, frustration and unsafe conditions. Each family should discuss these loading and walking procedures. Thank you for your continuing support in making Riverview a safe environment for all.
- Be your child’s best example. Please be courteous and follow all safety guidelines at all times.
- No arrivals prior to 8:00AM. No supervision is provided.
- Please DO NOT STOP in the left lanes of the loading zones. This is a very dangerous location in our parking lot. No students permitted in parking lot without an accompanying adult.
- Use crosswalks to cross streets and loading zone lanes.
- Follow all directions from school safety personnel. They can see potential problems you may not.
- Students are to be picked-up promptly at dismissal.
- Pull your car as far forward into the loading zone as traffic allows. (see the map above). Drivers may drop-off students along entire length of Loading Zone.
- Students can unload from PASSENGER SIDE of vehicle only. The driver should remain in the vehicle at all times and all driver side doors are to remain closed. No trunk unloading allowed in this zone.
- Keep pulling forward and fill in all gaps in Loading Zone Lane.
- Have all school materials including backpack and lunch ready before student exits vehicle.
- Once your student has exited your vehicle you may exit the parking lot via the bypass lane to the driver’s left. This lane is for driving only — no loading, unloading or stopping at any time.
Picking up from School:
- Pull your car as far forward into the loading zone as traffic allows. Student pick-up is available from Loading Zone Lane only.
- No cell phone use while waiting for your child.
- Once your child has entered your car on passenger side of vehicle, please exit parking lot via bypass lane to driver’s left. This lane is for driving only — no loading, unloading or stopping at any time.
One week – seven days until the Fall Carnival. The PTA is pre-selling tickets from September 20th-23rd. The tickets can be used for games, activities, food and treats for your family and friends. There are two awesome benefits to purchasing tickets prior to the day of the carnival:
• You can avoid loooong ticket lines on the night of the carnival.
• For every 10 tickets you purchase, you receive 2 FREE tickets.
Tickets will be available for purchase from September 20th- September 23rd from 8:30 am – 8:45 AM and after school from 3:00-3:15 PM.
Mrs. LeMmon's third grade class learned about the constitution and how it protects all Americans in order to keep us safe and free. The students then wrote their own constitution that contained rules that we need at school in order to be safe and learn. Happy Constitution Day!